Experience the Launch Difference
As the leading full-service family entertainment franchise, Launch Entertainment is flipping the switch on indoor recreation with a diversified attraction mix, immersive dining experience, and expansive customer demographic designed to drive repeat customers and maximize the guest experience.
- Attraction Variety – From trampolines, bowling, ziplines, laser tag, challenge courses, and more, Launch is designed to offer a variety of activities for kids and adults of all ages.
- Premium Dining – Customers have access to premium food and beverage services at our in-house Krave restaurant and Bar Hops, which keeps adults happy while kids play.
- Broad Market Appeal – Affordable price points and a range of activities appeal to an extensive customer base across demographics across various income levels, gender, age, and geography.
- Data and Technology Driven – Launch has a competitive advantage by leveraging the latest in technology and data analysis. From site selection, and construction to consumer marketing, and park operations Launch’s investment in technology will position Launch as an innovative industry leader.
- Leadership Team – Launch has invested in bringing in top industry leaders with track records from high-performing national brands.
- Private Equity Investment – Launch is backed by Silver Oak Services Partners a nationally recognized private equity firm. This investment will allow Launch to rapidly scale and support the growth in the next five years.
Message From A Franchisee
Why Launch With Us
Full family entertainment
Launch stands alone in the entertainment space with an offering that appeals to people of all ages. Our parks feature bowling, ninja course, mini-putt, trampolines, rock wall, axe throwing, laser tag, virtual reality, arcade, and more! Guest amenities include premium dining, full service bar, and party rooms.
Robust Marketing Strategies
We’ve developed a series of marketing programs to support our franchisees from their grand opening to ongoing advertising endeavors and everything in between. Our internal marketing team helps manage each location’s paid advertising, organize content, promotions, lead generation and more, to optimize our franchisees’ business and maximize their return on investment.
Site Selection Support
Our brand has evolved from developing locations in industrial and commercial spaces to central retail areas. We evaluate a market using a data-driven approach which includes a demographic report, customer trade area analytics, and competitive analysis to find the perfect location.
The build-out of a family entertainment center is unique and the Launch construction team has the knowledge and experience to ensure your project is completed on schedule. The project management process starts with your site selection and carries through to the opening of your park.